Automotive Injection Molding Company
Plastic Parts Manufacturer for Cars & Trucks
Retlaw Industries is an automotive plastic parts supplier with the injection molding expertise to produce nearly any plastic OEM component for the transportation industry. If you need custom plastic automotive components for your automobile manufacturing business, you can count on Retlaw Industries for the fastest automotive plastics manufacturing and the finest design.
All of Retlaw’s thermoplastic components are lightweight, easy to use, and inexpensive to produce. The types of plastic we use are also resistant to oils, solvents, moisture, and many types of acids, and can often act as a more affordable replacement for metal and concrete components.
Contact Retlaw today to get a quote on custom plastic automotive components.
Plastic Parts for Automobile Interiors
Need an automotive plastic parts manufacturer? Retlaw is the leading plastic car parts manufacturer for automobile applications, including:
Door, Wall, and Ceiling Panels
What type of plastic is used in car interiors?
The most common types of plastic used in car interiors are polypropylene, polyurethane, and polyvinyl chloride. Car interiors can use parts made of up to 8 different types of plastic. Regardless of the kind of interior part you need, Retlaw is a top choice in interior component design, molding, tooling, assembly, and more.
Available Plastic Materials For Car Interior Parts From Retlaw
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS): common for dashboard parts, instrument panel bezels, console parts, door panels, and more
- Nylon (PA): Common for seatbelts, carpet fibers, interior handles/fasteners, and more
- Polycarbonate (PC): common for instrument cluster covers, interior lighting fixtures, various interior trim pieces, and more
- Polyoxymethylene (POM): common for gearshift knobs, seat belt components, door handles, window guides, and more
- Polypropylene (PP): common for interior trim panels, center console components, door trims, glove boxes, storage organizers, and more
Plastic Molded Parts Manufactured to Your Specifications
We produce a wide range of components for your industry, including:
No matter if you need one of our standard plastic components or a custom-made one, Retlaw Industries can handle it. Our team of professional molders is dedicated to creating the very best OEM parts for you and your company and we can ensure you will have the finest custom plastic products at the lowest possible prices!
Plastic Automotive Parts Shipped Nationwide
Retlaw Industries is the go-to source for specialized automobile plastics. We provide quick manufacturing and first-rate design. Available nationwide including in Wisconsin, Washington, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Minnesota, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and Colorado.