What are Flangeless Idler Pulleys Used For?
Sometimes called drum pulleys or crowned pulleys, thermoplastic flangeless pulleys are commonly used with conveyor belts and vacuum systems. Flangeless idlers are often used to support sections of conveyor belts and can accommodate wider belts. Flangeless idler pulleys can be made of either steel or plastic, and at Retlaw Industries we manufacture high-quality idler pulleys made with the best thermoplastic materials.
Flangeless Crowned Pulley Supplier
Retlaw’s flangeless idler quality is unsurpassed because our team of designers, machinists, injection molders, assemblers, quality controllers takes the utmost care in their craft. Using the best in ball bearings and precise thermoplastic molds, our idler pulleys have been integrated in subsystems of products by Toro, Husqvarna, and conveyor processing by Amazon.
Retlaw’s Flangeless Idler Features
- Thermoplastic construction runs at lower temperatures, reducing belt wear
- Low friction coefficients
- Single-piece construction is immune from separation and rivet fatigue
- Molded concentrically around bearings +/- 0.007 T.I.R
- Available in a range of sizes and dimensions
- Resistant to corrosion, solvents, oils, and many acids
- Bearings sealed with sintered metal hubs
Contact the expert pulley manufacturers at Retlaw industries to place an order for flangeless idlers.
Retlaw Sizing Info
Retlaw Industries manufacturers several types of products. If you are interested in an adapter or idler pulley size that is not currently on our size chart, please contact us.