Hiring Journeyman Tool and Die Maker
Retlaw Industries Inc. is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated professional who possesses high degree of mechanical aptitude and an ability troubleshoot plastic injection molds.
To build, repair, and maintain molds, tooling and fixtures to support production and new product development for an injection molding company.
Build, assemble and repair plastic injection molds in accordance with tool designs, work orders and accepted procedures.
Perform preventative maintenance on production molds to support production as needed Record data in ERP/MRP software.
- Performs any and all operations in producing injection molds including milling, grinding, assembly, and repair.
- Required to machine, troubleshoot and assemble new tools and production dies while improving the performance of all molds.
- Experience with Hot Runners a plus.
- Perform preventative maintenance and recordkeeping on existing molds.
- Proficient in use of precision measuring tools in an extremely tight tolerance environment.
- Must be able to set up and operate all tool room equipment such as lathes, mills, grinders, drill presses, saws, welding, etc.
- Programing experience in Mastercam 3D/3 axis and/or Powermill 3 & 5 axis preferred.
- Setting up and operating CNC equipment.
- Works from CAD files to create or modify tools, dies and jigs.
- Must have your own tools.
- Good communication and ability to multi task and prioritize work in order to successfully accomplish job duties is strongly needed.
- Continuously lifting or moving material on the average weight between 25-60 pounds
- Must have sufficient strength, agility and dexterity to perform all required tasks
- Standing and walking up to 100% of work time
- Must be available for overtime as needed to maintain production
- 2 years of experience working as Tool and Die Maker in a manufacturing environment, along with experience on injection molds, and be self-motivated.
- CNC : 1 year (Preferred)
- Tool Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Journeyman Card (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday – Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm