Wisconsin Businesses Turn to Retlaw as Their Plastic Manufacturer
Injection Molding and OEM Parts for Wisconsin Companies
Located in Hartland WI, Retlaw Industries has been a leading supplier of precision plastic components for industries throughout Wisconsin for decades. When it comes to quality design and production of tight tolerances in mold making and injection-molded parts, Retlaw’s expertise is unsurpassed.
We will work with you to produce original plastic components for your consumer products, offering the following services:
- Design – Our engineers have the product design expertise to ensure your thermoplastic OEM parts will operate correctly before they are put into production. We incorporate the latest design software to test each model and will produce rapid 3D prototypes so you can see your design well before it’s in production.
- Tooling/Machining – Retlaw’s machinists are masters of their craft and will employ a wide array of tools to ensure each mold produces the highest precision plastics possible. Retlaw uses Wire and Sinker EDM, CNC turning centers, and a variety of milling machines to produce press molded and injection molded plastics for a range of industries.
- Injection Molding – Our thermoplastic injection molding process is done in the same facility as our tooling and design centers. Retlaw's injection machines range from 45 to 720 tons and are capable of producing plastic molds in a variety of depths and configurations.
- Assembly – If your OEM part is comprised of more than one piece, our assemblers will work to send you a completed component. Our assembly room is right next to the molding center, so there is no need to worry about unnecessary logistics sending your part out of state for assembly, only to be shipped back to your Wisconsin company.
- Quality Control – At Retlaw, quality control isn’t just another department, it’s a philosophy injected into all of our resin-based plastic products. No product leaves any department until it is perfect; but just to be sure, we employ quality control experts to help live up to our ISO 9001:2008 certification.
By manufacturing our line of quality injection-molded plastic idler pulleys, we’ve extended our expertise in plastic OEM part production with ready-made products. We produce thermoplastic pulley wheels for flat belts, cable and V-belt-driven pulley systems for a variety of Wisconsin manufacturing industries.
Our Wisconsin-made plastic pulleys have been used for a variety of applications across many markets. The adaptability of Retlaw’s pulleys is due to their range of sizes and styles. Retlaw also produces mounting adapters, giving the idlers the flexibility to be used in nearly any configuration.
Features of Retlaw’s Injection Molded Idler Pulleys
- Resists Corrosion
- No Rivet Fatigue
- Protects Belts
- Runs Cooler than Metal Pulleys
Roller Chain Sprockets and Rebar Chairs
In addition to our idler pulley manufacturing, Retlaw Industries produces quality plastic sprockets for roller-chain systems, and rebar chairs for concrete pouring. Just like with our injection-molded idler pulleys, our precision plastics are made with the same quality and dedication we’ve ensured for decades. From initial design to final outcome, your molded plastic part is sure to meet all your exact specifications.
The injection molding experts at Retlaw manufacture rebar chairs in a variety of configurations, including:
All of Retlaw’s professionally molded products are manufactured right here at our Wisconsin facility, ensuring your plastic sprockets or rebar chairs are made with precision and quality. We’ve dedicated ourselves to producing the finest in OEM plastic parts, and we can ensure our efficient CNC machinery and our variety of tooling techniques will always meet our clients’ expectations.
Quality is built into the Retlaw Production Process
From start to finish, your product is tracked through our Enterprise Resource Planning software to ensure our work is done thoroughly and efficiently with full accountability at every step. Whether you need thermoplastic idler pulleys with shoulder adapters or a custom injection-molded piece for a subsystem of a consumer product you wish to sell, Retlaw will produce the exact component you need. As an American Society for Quality Control (ASQ) member, you are guaranteed a quality product every time you work with Retlaw.